Simple version of the same cucumber
I am similar to cucumber is a summer appetizer salad, light and refreshing, slightly sweet and sour.
- Cucumber 1 root
- Garlic 6 petals
- Ginger a chop into Rong
- 2 capsicum
- Sesame oil 2 tablespoons (about 35 grams)
- Soy sauce (soy sauce can be) 2 tablespoons (about 35 grams)
- Sugar a little
- Vinegar a little
- Chicken amount
- Cucumber to buy straight, wash, about a pair of chopsticks.
- About forty-five degrees to cut, in fact, oblique cut like. Have chopsticks, not afraid of breaking.
- Turned over, sideways and then cut.
- Up and down are cut.
- As shown in Fig
- The garlic ginger pepper sesame oil soy sauce, sweet and sour chicken, stir well, pour in the cucumber.
- Fresh crisper is the key. Must be placed in the crisper, to quickly tasty.
1 crisper is the key. Be sure to put the crisper in order to quickly tasty. 2 Pickle for at least 1 hour.